Joku oli tehnyt syksyisen asetelman porraskäytävän ikkunalaudalle.
Täällä kynttilätkin sulavat taiteellisesti, sanoi kylään tullut ystävä.
Päätin, että haluan maalata tänään parvekkeen seinää, kun kerran kaunista ilmaakin on luvattu. Katson ulos ja mietin, missä oot aurinko.
Sukkani eivät olleet riittävän pitkät, joten leikkasin ne katki.
Salaa haaveilen tummasta tukasta, mutta arastelen toimeen ryhtymistä. Se on niin pysyvä ratkaisu. Ja minä en usko olevani valmis vielä pysymään ja pidättäytymään.
- I had such an eventful mini-vacation, that now it feels so good just to stay still, look at the ceiling, fall asleep on the couch and continue sleeping in bed. I wish I had more energy, but I guess the only way to get it is to gather it.
- I have been avoiding the scales of my gym because I think I always get too big a number on the screen and that makes me sad. However they now have a new scale that also shows body fat percentage and how much muscles you have. I got quite interesting results - no wonder I weigh so much as I have so much muscles :D (Wondering where I got them though, as I visit the gym once a week, if even that...)
- Someone had decorated the stairway with autumn.
- I bought myself a wristwatch as a present for getting an unlimited contract at work and because I found a watch that looks like it's made for me.
- "Here even candles melt in an artistic way" said a friend when he was visiting us. I want to make art again after a longer break. Thought today would be perfect for painting on the balcony wall. But the sun hasn't shown up yet!
- I am prepared to our next team event with a bottle of tar liquor. Oh my German colleagues might have thought Salmiakki was already all, but no no, there's more to come :) (Personally I prefer Tarva over Salmari.)
- One morning I felt like my socks aren't long enough, so I cut them apart.
- I'm secretly dreaming of darker hair, but not sure if I want to go there, because it's such a permanent decision! And I don't think my hair is ready to settle down. Hmmm...